Wacker Neuson MCT36-5 - 36" Concrete Trowel
The MCT36-5 concrete trowel from Wacker Neuson is ideal for finishing medium sized areas up to 500 square meters. Wacker Neuson trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled at a wide range of speeds.
- "Whale Tail" Handle design prevents operators' hands from hitting against objects.
- Variable speeds: low speeds for floating, high speeds for polishing.
- High blade pitch for high quality finishes.
- Combination and finishing blades available.
- Wacker Neuson has been making construction equipment for over 160 year with proven engineering experience.
- Powered by a Genuine Loncin Engine.
- Short cast iron greaseable blade arms.
- Heavy duty, high strength over engineered gearbox.
- Low maintenance.
- Adjustable arms for balancing.
6. Ease of Use
- Offset engine design to counteract the rotational forces of the blades.
- Long operator handle shaft for better leverage.
- Adjustable Handle angle...