Wacker Neuson CT36-8A-V - 36" Concrete Trowel
The CT36-8A-V concrete trowel from Wacker Neuson is ideal for finishing medium sized areas. Wacker Neuson trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled at a wide range of speeds. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and engine speed sensor offer additional triple protection for the user. In an emergency, the device will simply switch off and the handle will come to a stand-still after no more than a three-quarter turn. Furthermore, the unit will only start if the throttle lever is set to zero. This prevents an inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
- Gearbox brake will stop rotation of machine within one full rotation of the operators handle if the guide handle is released.
- Centrifugal engine shut of switch will shut down engine if the guide handle is released.
- "Whale Tail" Handle design prevents operators' hands from hitting against objects.
- Starter rope positioned for safety. If machine takes off handle will turn away from the operator.
- Variable speeds: low speeds for floating, high speeds for polishing.
- High blade pitch for high quality finishes.
- High Rotation speed 20-200RPM for superior finishing.
- High HP engine.
- Multiple guide handle options available: handle adjustment, continuous blade pitch adjustment, height adjustment, fixed or foldable centre pole.
- Wacker Neuson has been making construction equipment for over 160 year with proven engineering experience.
- Powered by a Genuine Honda engine.
- Short cast iron greaseable blade arms.
- Heavy duty, high strength gearbox.
- Low maintenance.
- Eccentric screws for pitch adjustment / balancing.
6.Ease of Use
- Blade pitch up to 30.
- Offset engine design to counteract the rotational forces of the blades.
- Long operator handle shaft for better leverage.
- Superior "Proshift" pitch control, fast, accurate and easy to use.
- The selected blade pitch stays where the operator wants it...