Wacker Neuson EZ80 - 8.0 Tonne Zero Swing Excavator:
The Wacker Neuson EZ80 is the largest zero swing excavator manufactured by Wacker Neuson. It features the latest technology available for compact excavators including fully climatic control air-conditioning, jog dial controlled LCD screen for machine functions and LUDV efficient hydraulic system. The EZ80 is the most powerful excavator in its class for both bucket and arm breakout forces.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard, ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
- Working lights on front and rear of canopy, on boom, and on both sides for optimum safety at night.
- Safety valving fitted to boom and dipper cylinders to lock cylinders in case of hose failure.
- Well-designed cabin shape and offset arm positioning for outstanding operator vision.
2. Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry.
- Massive 113L/min.
- Fitted with dedicated oversized return line for hammer use. - This ensures minimal backpressure. So that if running a hammer it will run most efficiently.
- Fitted with Wacker Neuson Easy Lock fully automatic quick hitch as standard.
- Wacker Neuson Easy Lock Powertilt fully automatic quick hitch (optional) also available as retro fit and factory fit.
- Cabin designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Cabin roof is fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
- Offset arm position for greater visibility and safety.
- Climatic control air conditioning system.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with large foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Fully retractable front glass panel and openable side window.
- Highest bucket and arm breakout forces in class at 68kN and 43.7kN respectively.
- Powered by Perkins 404D-22T efficient Turbo Diesel engine (36.3kW).
- Smooth power with automatic idle control.
- Variable Axial Piston Pump with LUDV load sensing system, load-independent flow distribution.
- 300bar operating pressure.
- Hydraulic system of EZ80 comprises variable displacement -
axial piston pump with load-independent flow distribution (LUDV).
- The most advanced hydraulic system for compact excavators, also the most efficient system.
- High capacity pump ensures enough flow to control multiple circuits at once and is the reason EZ80 has such high flow auxiliary flow availability.
- Up to 20% reduction in fuel consumption over previous model and much higher savings in comparison to competitors.
- Ultra-efficient hydraulic hose routing and bend radius to reduce heat and pressure loss.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the EZ80 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stop the common problem of debris building up between coolers as with coolers mounted in front of each other. This ensures the most efficient cooling.
- Jog dial control for machine modes and junction.
- The EZ80 is fitted standard with rubber tracks and has a stable footing and compact dimensions at 2250mm wide.
- Two speed travel pushes the machine along quickly.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO).
- 8 oversized well position tie down points.
- Additional counterweight option available for increase performance and stability.
|Title||2017 WACKER NEUSON EZ80|
|Operating Weight - MT||0|
Make an enquiryCall now: 03 9988 9531
Australian Construction Equipment Sales
225 Colchester Road