2017 WACKER NEUSON 1404 for sale $151
|Title||2017 WACKER NEUSON 1404|
|Price||AUD $151 inc-GST|
|Operating Weight - MT||1.5|
2017 WACKER NEUSON 1404 Mini Excavator Trailer Package
1 x Wacker Neuson 803
1 x ECH Half Hitch
1 x ECH 300mm Bucket
1 x ECH 450mm Bucket
1 x ECH 1000mm Bucket
1 x Trailers Only 2.0T Tilting Plant Trailer
The Wacker Neuson 1404 is designed with simplicity, power and operator comfort in mind. It features the largest operator's station for a 1.5 tonne mini excavator, and really keeps comfort in mind. Maintenance is a breeze with a large rear door and easily removable side panels for preventative maintenance.
- Rotating beacons, reverse beepers and warning horns as standard ensures machine is inline with latest safety standards.
- All machines sold by ACES have an OHS Risk assessment prior to delivery.
-Working light on boom for optimum safety at night.
- Operators station ergonomically designed for continuous operation without fatigue.
- Controls ensure comfort and feature large handles.
- Adjustable arm rests fitted as standard.
- All levers and switches positioned within easy and comfortable reach.
- Seat features adjustable suspension for operators of different sizes.
- Travel levers fitted with with foot pedals for precise track control while operating other controls.
- Rear of the canopy fitted with glass window for all weather operation.
- Powered by Yanmar 3 Cylinder diesel (18HP / 13.4 kW).
- Largest HP engine in its class.
- Wacker Neuson LUDV, load sensing hydraulic system with fixed displacement pump.
- The latest technology in hydraulics for mini excavators.
- LUDV is what gives the 1404 its precise, smooth control and the ability to run higher flows than its competitors.
- A high efficiency radiator and cooling system keeps the 1404 cool in high ambient temperatures.
- Oil cooler and radiator mounted side by side for easy cleaning.
- Side by side coolers stops common problem of debris building up between coolers mounted in front of each other ensuring the most efficient cooling.
- 1404 fitted with telescopic undercarriage as standard.
- 990mm at narrowest to fit through tight gaps
- 1300mm expanded for best stability.
- Pattern change from Backhoe (SAE) to Excavator (ISO)
- Canopy designed with perfect visibility.
- ROPS posts positioned to ensure operator's view is not restricted.
- Canopy roof fitted with window, allowing bucket visibility at all times.
8) Auxiliary Hydraulics
- Two way auxiliary piping standard from the factory boasting one of the highest auxiliary flow in the industry.
- Massive 34L/min.rr9) Hitches
- 1404 available with a Half Hitch (standard).
- Wacker Neuson Easylock, fully automatic quick hitch (optional).
Advertised cost based on weekly repayments paid monthly over 60months with 10% inital deposit. Advertised finance figure subject to change without notice and is valid at time of adertising 8/4/2017. Please see our website for more information...